This sweet treat is a crowd pleaser. I baked it as a thank you for some coworkers, and the whole loaf was almost gone in the first few minutes.
You will need:
- 1 c (2 sticks) unsalted butter, room temperature
- 1 pkg (8 oz) light cream cheese, room temperature
- 1 1/2 c brown sugar
- 4 eggs, lightly beaten
- 1 1/2 t vanilla extract
- 1 1/2 t baking soda
- 2 t ground cinnamon
- 1/4 t salt
- 2 c all-purpose flour
- 2 c cranberries, fresh or frozen
Then you will…
- Preheat your oven to 350 degrees. Lightly grease two 9×5 loaf pans with non-stick cooking spray.
- In a large mixing bowl, cream the butter with the cream cheese and sugar.
- Mix in the eggs and vanilla.
- Mix in the baking soda, cinnamon, and salt.
- Mix in the flour just until combined.
- Gently fold in the cranberries.
- Pour the batter into the prepared loaf pans.
- Bake for 45-60 minutes, or until golden and a tester inserted in center comes out clean.
- Allow to cool at least 15 minutes before flipping out onto a wire rack to continue cooling.