You will need:
- 12 bags Earl Grey tea, divided
- 2 c boiling water
- 3 T light brown sugar
- 3 c gin or vodka
- Maple syrup
- Lemon juice
- Unfiltered apple juice (I used a honeycrisp cider from Trader Joe’s)
Then you will…
- Steep 8 of the tea bags in the boiling water.
- Mix in the brown sugar. Refrigerate overnight.
- Steep the remaining tea bags in the gin for 2 hours, stirring periodically. Refrigerate overnight.
- Fill a cocktail shaker halfway with ice. Add the following:
- 2 oz infused gin (or vodka)
- 2 oz apple juice
- 1 oz maple syrup
- 1/2 oz lemon juice
- 1/2 oz sweetened tea
- Shake and smile.
- Serve over ice and share with friends and family.