Did you like the other popsicles? Here is the second summer treat we made for the party. It also makes about 6 popsicles.
You will need:
- 1 c sugar
- 1 c water
- 3 c grapefruit juice
- 1/2 c Campari
Then you will…
- In a small sauce pot, combine the sugar and water.
- Over medium-low heat, stir until dissolved and bring to a boil.
- Allow the syrup to boil for 5 minutes.
- Remove from the heat and allow to cool.
- In a medium mixing bowl, combine one cup of the syrup with the grapefruit juice and Campari.
- Pour into popsicle molds and allow to freeze overnight.
- Find some friends on a warm summer night and enjoy together!