- 2 eggs
- ¼ c ketchup
- ¼ c water
- ½ c minced onion
- 1 T Worcestershire sauce
- 1 t salt
- 1 c soft breadcrumbs, lightly packed
- 1 lb lean ground beef (or try ground chicken or turkey or a combo of beef, pork and veal)
- 4 T ketchup
- 2 T brown sugar
- 1 t prepared mustard
- Preheat oven to 350. Line a baking tray with tinfoil.
- Beat eggs in a large bowl. Blend in ketchup, water, minced onion, Worcestershire sauce and salt. Mix in soft breadcrumbs.
- With your hands (or a fork!), mix ground beef with other ingredients.
- Divide into four or five portions for individual meat loaves. Place on the baking tray.
- Mix sauce ingredients in a small bowl. Taste and adjust to preference.
- Spread on top of each individual patty.
- Bake about 30 minutes or until done!
Note: If you want to pop some in the freezer for later, wrap patties in foil and freeze without the sauce. When you are ready to enjoy, thaw and top with sauce before baking!