This is a very simple meal or snack, and we loved that you could pick it up with your hands! We loved the gooey cheese, the savory chicken and, of course, all the bacon.
You will need:
- 1 can refrigerated pizza dough
- 4 oz light chive and onion cream cheese, softened until spreadable
- 3 c cooked and shredded Cheddar cheese, divided
- 2 c shredded chicken
- 1 packet dried Ranch seasoning
- 1/2 lb thick cut bacon, cooked until crispy and roughly chopped
- 2 T butter, melted
- ¼ t garlic powder
Then you will…
- Preheat your oven to 350 degrees. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Lightly roll the pizza dough into a 12×16 rectangle.
- Spread the cream cheese on the dough.
- Sprinkle 1 1/2 cups of the shredded cheese on top of the cream cheese.
- In a small mixing bowl, combine the chicken with the Ranch seasoning.
- Sprinkle the chicken on top of the shredded cheese and top with the chopped bacon.
- Reserve a handful of the cheddar cheese for on top of the pizza roll.
- Sprinkle the rest of the cheese on top of the bacon.
- Roll up the pizza dough so it is a long roll.
- Place seam side down on the prepared baking sheet.
- Gently tuck the ends under to loosely seal the roll.
- Bake for 20 minutes.
- Remove from the oven.
- Combine the butter and garlic powder.
- Brush the top with the garlic butter and sprinkle with the remaining cheese.
- Bake another 5 or so minutes until cooked through and golden.
- Allow to rest for at least 5 minutes before cutting.