Garlic Stuffed MushroomsNovember 23, 2016
I love mushrooms. They are an ingredient we almost always have in our vegetable drawer at home. This is a very simple side dish with everyday ingredients, perfect for last minute dinner parties.
You will need:
- 1 lb crimini mushrooms, cleaned and de-stemmed
- 1/4 c butter, melted
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- 1/2 c breadcrumbs (I used panko)
- 1/4 c Parmesan, grated
- 1/2 t paprika
Then you will…
- Preheat your oven to 400 degrees.
- Place the mushrooms in a pie plate.
- In a small bowl, stir together the butter and garlic. Spoon over the mushrooms.
- Season lightly with salt and pepper.
- Bake for 15 minutes.
- In a small bowl, mix together the breadcrumbs, Parmesan and paprika.
- Remove the mushrooms from the oven and sprinkle with the breadcrumb mixture.
- Bake another 10-15 minutes, or until the topping starts to turn golden and crispy.
Posted in Appetizer, Quick 'n Easy, Side, Vegetarian | Tagged breadcrumbs, butter, garlic, garlic stuffed, garlic stuffed mushrooms, mushrooms, panko, paprika, Parmesan, parmesan mushrooms, stuffed mushrooms |