Sticky Garlic MeatballsNovember 12, 2016
These are very yummy and particularly kid friendly. You can prep the meatballs in advance and then warm them up in a slow cooker or a low heat oven when your family and friends gather.
You will need:
- 2 lb ground beef or meatloaf mix
- 1 c old-fashioned oats
- 2 eggs, lightly beaten
- 1/2 c milk
- 1 1/2 t garlic powder
- 1 t basil
- 1 t oregano
- 1/2 t pepper
- 1/4 t salt
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 c ketchup
- 2/3 c honey
- 2 T soy sauce
Then you will…
- Preheat your oven to 375 degrees. Line a baking dish with foil and spray lightly with non-stick cooking spray.
- In a large bowl, mix together the beef with the oats, egg, milk, garlic powder, basil, oregano, pepper and salt.
- Form the mixture into two dozen meatballs and place them on the lined baking sheet.
- Bake for 30 minutes or until cooked through and starting to turn golden on the edges.
- In a small bowl, combine the minced garlic with the ketchup, honey and soy sauce.
- Mix the meatballs with the sauce and heat through. Serve with friends!