Pomegranate Moscow MuleJanuary 30, 2016
Prep the mix for this drink before your next winter party, and you’ll make your guests very happy: quick prep and a lovely cocktail as the result!
You will need:
- 6 c pomegranate juice
- 2 c lime juice
- 1/2 c honey
- A few sprigs of fresh rosemary
- Ginger beer
Then you will…
- Stir together the pomegranate juice, lime juice, and honey in a large bowl.
- Transfer to a serving pitcher or other beverage container.
- Drop the rosemary sprigs into the mix.
- Chill in the fridge for at least 1 hour.
- When ready to serve, add ice to your glass and fill about 1/3 of the way with mixer.
- Add 2-3 oz vodka and top off with ginger beer.
- Give your drink a swirl and enjoy!