Thyme and Rosemary Roasted Sweet PotatoSeptember 3, 2015
This simple side dish comes has a lot of flavor thanks to lots of herbs and the deliciousness of roasting vegetables in the oven.
You will need:
- 3 medium sweet potatoes, peeled, quartered and cut into 0.5-inch slices
- 3 T olive oil
- 2 T fresh thyme, de-stemmed
- 2 T fresh rosemary, de-stemmed and roughly chopped
- 1/2 t pepper
- 1/2 t garlic powder
- 1/2 t paprika
- 1/2 t crushed red chili flakes
- 1/4 t ground mustard powder
- 1/4 t salt
Then you will…
- Preheat your oven to 450 degrees.
- Mix together all of the ingredients.
- Spread out in a 9×13 baking dish.
- Bake for 20 minutes. Stir and return to the oven.
- Bake for another 15 minutes. Stir and return to the oven.
- Bake for another 10 minutes. Remove from the oven and stir. The potatoes should be softened and lightly caramelized.