Strawberry Sangria PopsiclesJuly 2, 2015
Popsicles are one of the best summer treats. If you decide to make them at home, you can pick your favorite flavors AND your favorite shapes. A few summers ago, I found some fun sailboat and star molds online. We used them to make frozen treats for a recent party. Here is one of the recipes; it makes about 6 popsicles.
You will need:
- 2 c red wine (fruity and juicy, if you’ve got it!)
- 3/4 c orange juice
- 3/4 c blended frozen strawberries
- 3 T honey
- 2 limes, juiced and zested
Then you will…
- In a large mixing bowl, combine all the ingredients together.
- Pour into popsicle molds and freeze overnight.
- Enjoy on a hot summer day with friends.