Ranch Roasted MushroomsJanuary 16, 2015
This is a very simple recipe with only four ingredients. You can put everything in a crockpot on LOW for 4-6 hours if you prefer. Either way this makes a tasty hot appetizer or side dish. Try it at your next party!
You will need:
- 6 T unsalted butter (or olive oil)
- 2 packets Ranch seasoning
- 16 oz baby bella mushrooms, cleaned but whole
Then you will…
- Melt the butter in a medium pot over low heat.
- Stir in the Ranch seasoning.
- Mix in the mushrooms. It may seem too dry, but the mushrooms will release their juices as they cook.
- Cover and bring to a gentle simmer over low heat, stirring occasionally.
- Allow to cook over low heat for about 30-45 minutes. The mushrooms should be tender and infused with deliciousness.
- Serve warm.