Honey Cornmeal CookiesJuly 11, 2014
These are super easy cookies to mix together. There are only a few ingredients, and then you get this delicious combination of honey and cornmeal. It’s almost like a dessert cornbread.
You will need:
- 3/4 c unsalted butter, softened
- 3/4 c brown sugar
- 1 egg, lightly beaten
- 1 t vanilla extract
- 1/2 t salt
- 1/2 t ground cinnamon
- 5 T honey
- 1/2 c cornmeal
- 1 1/2 c flour
Then you will…
- Preheat your oven to 350 degrees. Line a cookie sheet with parchment paper.
- In a medium mixing bowl, cream together the butter and sugar.
- Mix in the egg and vanilla.
- Stir in the salt, cinnamon, honey, cornmeal and flour until mixed.
- Place tablespoons of the dough two inches apart on the cookie sheet.
- Bake 10-15 minutes, or until the edges are golden.
- Allow to cool on a wire rack.