Baked PotatoFebruary 1, 2014
Baked potato? Really? Just that? Yes! Baked potatoes are a great canvas and, when done well, are incredibly addictive. These will give you a crispy, seasoned outside while the inside stay fluffy and wonderful. I served them topped with roasted broccoli and cheddar cheese.
You will need:
- Russet potatoes
- Olive oil
Then you will…
- Preheat your oven to 400 degrees.
- Scrub your potatoes and trim any dark spots as needed.
- Line a baking sheet with tinfoil.
- Pierce the potatoes several times with a fork.
- Rub with olive oil until evenly coated.
- Season liberally with salt and pepper.
- Bake 40-60 minutes, turning the potatoes over every 20 minutes.
- They are done with a fork pierces easily or they give a little when pressed from the sides.
- Serve however you like ’em!