Breakfast Egg CupsJanuary 10, 2013
These are an incredibly easy brunch treat that I made on Christmas morning for my family. I used a thicker ham (more like a Canadian-cut), but you could use whatever you have on hand. Tired of parsley? Try a little cilantro or basil!
You will need:
- one dozen slices of ham (no holes!)
- one dozen eggs
- 3 T fresh parsley, chopped
- 1/4 c cheese, shredded (I used an Italian blend)
Then you will…
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees. Spray a regular 12-cup muffin tin with non-stick cooking spray.
- Line each cup with a piece of ham.
- Crack one egg into each cup. Sprinkle with salt and pepper.
- Bake 10-15 minutes, or until the white is set and the yolk is just a little runny.
- Remove from oven and sprinkle with parsley and grated cheese. Serve hot!