Roasted Cauliflower with Garlic and LemonOctober 1, 2012
This recipe comes from Emeril and made a good side dish for a mid-week dinner. I also enjoyed it at room temperature for lunch the next day!
You will need:
- 5-6 c cauliflower florets (roughly 1 medium cauliflower), about 1 1/2 inches in diameter
- 1/4 c olive oil
- 1 T sliced garlic
- 2 T lemon juice
- 1 t salt
- 1/2 t pepper
- 2 T Parmesan, grated
- Chopped chives for garnish
Then you will…
- Preheat the oven to 500 degrees.
- Place the cauliflower in a large roasting pan.
- Drizzle the olive oil over the cauliflower and season with the garlic, lemon juice, salt and pepper.
- Roast for 15 minutes, stirring occasionally to ensure even roasting.
- Remove from the oven and sprinkle with the Parmesan.
- Stir in the chopped chives and serve!