Broccoli Ranch Pork LoinAugust 24, 2012
I made a few tweaks to a recipe idea from Hidden Valley for this dinner treat. It comes together very quickly and is particularly flavorful.
You will need:
- 1 c frozen broccoli florets, thawed
- 1 packet (1 oz) ranch dressing seasoning mix, divided
- 1 T Greek yogurt
- 2 lb boneless pork loin, trimmed of excess fat
- 2 T Dijon mustard
- 1/3 c seasoned bread crumbs
- 2 T Parmesan, shredded
Then you will…
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees.
- Slice the pork lengthwise leaving a 1-inch thickness of pork on either side. Open the pork so it lays flat.
- In a food processor, combine the broccoli with 2 teaspoons of the ranch seasoning and the yogurt. Process until smooth.
- Spread the broccoli mixture on the bottom half of the pork. Roll the pork and fasten with toothpicks.
- In a small bowl, combine the remaining ranch mix, bread crumbs, and Parmesan. Mix well.
- Liberally spread the mustard all over the pork.
- Roll the pork in the bread crumb mixture until well coated.
- Transfer pork to a roasting pan fit with a rack.
- Roast for 40 minutes, or until an internal temperature of 165 degrees is reached, and the roast is nicely browned.
- Let the pork stand 10 minutes before removing the toothpicks and slicing crosswise.