Summer Beach SangriaAugust 6, 2012
This is a very, very light sangria that is the perfect complement to sticky summer days. It is especially refreshing after a day playing at the beach.
You will need:
- 1 nectarine, pitted and chopped
- 2 green apples, cored and chopped
- 1 pear, cored and chopped
- 1 small container raspberries
- 1 small container blackberries
- 1 bottle (750 ml) dry white wine, chilled
- 1 liter lime seltzer, chilled
Then you will…
- Place the fruit in a pitcher.
- Add the wine.
- Stir in the seltzer.
- Enjoy responsibly!