Mango SalsaJuly 30, 2012
This is an awesome salsa for the summer based on an Ellie Krieger recipe. You should make it for your next party and serve with a head of blue corn tortilla chips.
You will need:
- 2 mangoes, peeled and diced
- 1 c seedless cucumber, peeled and chopped
- 1-2 T jalapeno, finely chopped (use more for spicier, less for milder salsa)
- 2/3 c red onion, finely chopped
- 2 T lime juice
- 2/3 c fresh cilantro, chopped
- Salt and pepper, to taste
Then you will…
- Combine the mango, cucumber, jalapeno, onion, lime juice and cilantro in a mixing bowl. Stir well.
- Season with salt and pepper to taste.