Dill Greek Yogurt DipMay 9, 2012
This is one of two dips I whipped up for an outdoor, spring-time party hosted by some friends. This one is very easy to mix together, but you will want to prep it a day in advance (or at least several hours) so the flavors can come together.
You will need:
- 1 container (16-17 oz) Greek yogurt
- 2 t dried parsley flakes
- 1 T dry minced onion flakes
- 1/2 t dry minced garlic
- 1 t garlic salt
- 1 t dried dill weed
- 1/2 t paprika
Then you will…
- Remove the paper lining from the Greek yogurt.
- Stir all the seasonings into the yogurt.
- Mix well. Allow to set for at least 2 hours and ideally overnight.
- Serve as you wish! I like baby carrots and pita chips.