Roasted Red Pepper Feta DipMay 4, 2012
This is the second dip that I brought along to my friends’ afternoon shindig. It’s full of roasted red peppers (which give it a fun color) and yummy feta (which make it taste awesome). My friends approved:
Again, it’s best to prep this one the night before so plan ahead! Also, this recipe is an adaptation from Cooks Illustrated.
You will need:
- 1 lb (~4 c) feta cheese, rinsed and crumbled
- 1/3 c olive oil
- 1 T freshly squeezed lemon juice
- ½ t cayenne
- ¼ t freshly ground black pepper
- 1 jar (6-oz) roasted red peppers, rinsed and patted dry
Then you will…
- Blend all ingredients in a food processor until smooth, about 20 seconds.
- Refrigerate for at least two hours, until firm.
- Serve with a drizzle of olive oil and a sprinkling of cayenne pepper.