Slow Roasted Grape ParfaitOctober 20, 2011
This is an unusual way to eat your grapes, but the slow roasting makes them extra sweet to balance out the tang of Greek yogurt. It would make a scrumptious breakfast, but it is still sweet enough to finish a meal with at the end of the day.
You will need:
- 4 c seedless grapes (mix of black and red or whatever you like)
- 3 T sugar
- Low-fat Greek yogurt
- Chopped walnuts
Then you will…
- Preheat oven to 200 degrees.
- Line a baking sheet with edges with tinfoil and lightly spray with non-stick cooking spray.
- Rinse grapes in a colander; sprinkle with the sugar and spread in a single layer on the prepared tray.
- Bake for 3 hours or until the grapes soften but still hold their shape.
- Serve with yogurt, walnuts and honey.