Ginger Lime SteaksMay 22, 2011
This steak recipe comes from Rachael Ray and has tons of flavor. It’s a perfect recipe for summer grilling, and the fresh ginger makes it extra special.
You will need:
- 2 inches fresh ginger root, peeled and minced
- 1/4 c tamari soy sauce
- 2 limes, zested and juiced
- 2 T vegetable oil
- 2 T grill seasoning
- 2 lb flank steak
- Combine the ginger, tamari, lime zest and juice, oil and grill seasoning in a large, sealable plastic bag.
- Add the steak to the marinade and toss to coat evenly. Let stand 10 minutes.
- Preheat a grill pan or a grill to high.
- Grill steaks 6-7 minutes on each side.
- Let the meat rest at least 5 minutes, and then thinly slice on an angle against the grain to serve.