Red Pepper HummusApril 1, 2010
Hummus makes a great snack. It’s cheap and quick to whip together, and there are all sorts of variations. This one is full of roasted red pepper.
You will need:
- 1 can (19 oz) chickpeas, drained and rinsed
- 1 jar (16 oz) roasted red pepper, roughly chopped
- 1/4 c plus 1 T tahini (sesame paste)
- 1 lemon, juiced
- 2 cloves garlic, roughly chopped
- 1/2 t cumin
- 1/2 t paprika
- Combine everything in a blender until smooth.
- Chill. The flavors will be even better after a few hours.