Tangy Grilled Chicken TendersMarch 22, 2010
I really like chicken, and these tenders are no exception. They are great with couscous or rice, and they rock in sandwiches and salads — especially those with goat cheese. The longer you let them marinate, the more flavorful they’ll be, so be sure to allow at least 4 hours. You can even prep them the night before, throw them in a large ziplock bag, and let them party in your fridge. Then after work, you’ll be just a few minutes away from a fast and delicious dinner!
You will need…
- 1 lb chicken tenders (or breast cut into tender-like strips)
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 T Dijon mustard
- 1/4 c balsamic vinegar
- 1/4 c white wine vinegar
- 1/8 c olive oil (just eyeball it in the 1/4 c measuring cup)
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- Pat the chicken dry and season with salt and pepper. Put in a large ziplock bag.
- In a small bowl, combine the garlic with the mustard, vinegars, and olive oil. Whisk together and season with salt and pepper.
- Add the marinade to the chicken. Make sure all the pieces are coated. Seal and allow to marinate at least 4 hours, if not overnight!
- Heat up your grill, grill pan or skillet. Grill the tenders about 3 minutes on each side, or until the juices run clear and the chicken is cooked through.