I am a big fan of zucchini and love how its flavor changes based on how you cook it. It is great in a bread or roasted. This makes an interesting alternative to tater tots. I made it in mini muffin tins, so they are finger-food friendly. Let me know what you think!
You will need:
- 1 c shredded zucchini, extra moisture squeezed out
- 1 egg, lightly beaten
- 1/4 c onion, finely chopped
- 1/4 c shredded cheddar cheese
- 1/4 c breadcrumbs
- 1/2 t pepper
- 1/4 t salt
Then you will…
- Preheat your oven to 375 degrees. Lightly grease a mini muffin tin with non-stick cooking spray.
- In a medium bowl, combine all the ingredients.
- Fill the tin with the zucchini mixture.
- Bake about 15-18 minutes or until golden and cooked through.